Living a frugal life.

But doing it with LESS effort, not more.




"I buy my freedom with my frugality"

The Tightwad Gazette

Digital Camera Case

I've finally entered the digital age and recently purchased my first digital camera. Of course it was on sale, and I did a little research first to make sure it was a relatively good quality camera, but it is by no means an expensive model, more a serviceable one.

It didn't come with a camera case, I don't know if that's because of it's modest price range or what, but I thought up two inexpensive options for something I could use. One idea was a small makeup bag I saw at the dollar store, it was about the right size and would make it easier to carry the camera around but didn't offer much in the way of protection, if for example, I accidentally dropped the camera. So I settled on option #2, which was only 50 cents, half the cost of the cosmetics bag.

Here is what I bought, can you guess what it is and what it's really for:


That's right, it's one of those travel cases for soap, it's got a hard plastic body and is just the right size for my camera. It came in many colours but I chose black to look more "digital". I just wrap the camera inside in a soft cloth and put a band around the outside to hold it closed (although it works well without, it's just as extra insurance). I'd of liked to include a photo of the camera IN the case but since I only have one camera it wasn't possible!

Anyway, I just love a cheap solution!

Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

All content copyright The Lazy Frugalist 2008 - present.