Living a frugal life.

But doing it with LESS effort, not more.




"I buy my freedom with my frugality"

The Tightwad Gazette

About The Lazy Frugalist

Hi, I'm The Lazy Frugalist! I write under my middle name, Marie. I've been frugal a long time and decided to start a blog about it.

Why the LAZY frugalist? Well, my philosophy has always been simplicity. And I think there's a misconception that being frugal is a lot of work...you know, all that coupon-clipping, homemade gifts, cooking from scratch...it all sounds like a lot of work! But I practise a simpler kind of frugality. I advocate doing LESS, not more, but still living a frugal life and benefitting from all the advantages of good money management.

So come along my journey as I write about frugality from the less-is-more perspective. And oh yeah, I love dwelling on life's minutae so I'll be writing about a lot of little things too. They may seem small, but added up over time it's the little things that can make a big difference.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back and visit!

Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

All content copyright The Lazy Frugalist 2008 - present.